NEXT EVENT JULY 1st, 2nd & 3rd 2016!
The Mud Gods have been raining upon us!
It’s going to be a WET & WILD Mud Mucking July 4th Weekend!!!
Gates Open July 1st at 8am – Gates Close 6pm July 3rd.
Ride Your Choice of Trail, Some Like Em Wet – Some Like Em Dry.
Ride Em All Day & Night!
♦ Hole Shot Performance will be On Site w/Parts & Accessories & New Bikes
♦ Also On Site will be Volusia Power Sports!
♦ Food & Drink Vendors ♦ Bike Wash ♦ Primitive Camping ♦ Hot Showers
A Weekend of Mucking Fun!
♦ Weekend Pass $40
♦ Children Under 12 yrs. $10 with paid Adult
♦ Children Under 5 yrs. Free with Paid Adult
For Those Who Want a 24 Hour Daily Pass, You Must Purchase a Weekend Pass First, THEN When You Finish Your Day of Fun SIMPLY Turn in Your Wristband & You WILL Be Refunded $25 Upon Exiting the Park. (Wristband must be on your wrist to receive refund. We Tried Daily Passes Last Event – It Didn’t Work Out Very Well – Sorry We Tried)
Old Haw Creek Rd. in the City of Bunnell, FL.
For More Info Call Bill at 386.566.1456
(Events Subject to Change w/o Notice)
Expedite Your Gate Entry
Read it, Sign it, Bring it to Gate & Everyone Gets MudMucking Fun Faster!
MUDMUCKERS ATV – UTV PARK RULES
These Rules Are For The Saftey Of Our Environment
- Obey ALL Posted Speed Limit & Directional Signs
- All Trails or Roads NOT POSTED with Speed Limit Sign are to be Assumed 15 mph
- Do Not Run ATV & UTV in the Ditches on the Side of the Roads
- Do Not Spin Out or Cut Donuts – Figure 8’s in Staging Area, Fields & Roads. You Must Maintain a Safe Operating Speed at All Times.
- There will be Absolutely NO Operating of Any Equipment at Any Time on Property if the Driver is Over the Legal Limit of Alcohol or Any Other Drugs.
- There will be NO Throwing Trash of Any Kind into the Woods, on Trails, or Anywhere! You Must Keep the Trash on Your Equipment Until You Return to a Staging Area & Place Trash in Cans Provided. This Includes Cigarette Butts!
- Absolutely No Cigarette Smoking in the Woods, it is OK to Smoke on Main Roads, Staging Areas, or Picnic Viewing Areas. This is to Protect from FOREST FIRES!
- Open Fires are Allowed in Camping Area are Restricted to Small 2 x 2 Cooking Fires in a Barrel or Metal Ring. They Must be 25’ Minimum from the Woods and Brush. They Must be COMPLETELY OUT When You Leave or Turn in for the Night. They Must Have Dirt Ring Around the Outside of the Barrel Minimum of 1’ of Clear Dirt and Shall Never be Left Unattended.
- IF THE DROUGHT INDEX RISES OVER 500 (this is found on Florida Website www.flame.fl-dof.com/fire weather/KBDI/ THIS OPENS RIGHT TO PAGE) There will be No Fires of Any Kind Allowed in the Woods; However, Charcoal Grills are Allowed in Camping Area Only & Smoking will Only be Allowed on Main Roads Marked in Red on Club Map.
- All Camping Sites in Woods or Staging Area are 1st Come 1st Serve. All Sites Should be Cleaned of Trash (including Cigarette Butts) and All Fires Extinguished Fully with Water Prior to You Leaving.
- All Trailers, Campers & Equipment Must be Removed NO LATER THAN 5pm Sunday Evening.
- Use Only the Trails That Currently Exist. This Includes Mowed Trails, Fire Lanes, Grades, Skidder Trails, Old Roads, Pats That are a Least 3’ Wide. This is so to Protect the Land & Wildlife Habitat. There will Also be Large Mudding Areas Designated by Signs.